The entry requirements for each undergraduate programme are approved by the mentor institution and aligned with the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission’s admission guidelines.
- Applicants must have six passes (A-D) in all subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science, as well as three electives in Science or Technical Option
- Applicants must have six passes (A1-D7) in all subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, and Integrated Science, and three elective passes in Science or Technical Option, of which three must be credit passes or better
- Applicant must have credits in at least five GCE ‘O’ Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics plus at least two GCE ‘A’ Level passes in relevant subjects (e.g., Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Metal Work, Applied Electricity, and other subjects).
- The applicant must hold a valid Technician Certificate (Part I and Part II) from a recognized institution.
- At least a 3.0 final grade point in American Grade 12.
- Combined IGCSE and Cambridge – GCE (Cambridge) – ‘A’ and ‘O’ levels must have two relevant subjects at the Cambridge ‘A’ Levels and must also have five passes including English and Mathematics at the Cambridge’ O’ Level.
- City and Guilds Technician Part II and Advanced Technician Diploma, etc., in relevant subjects equating to SSSCE/WASSCE/NECO or the GCE.
Mature Students' Entry Route (All Programs)
Mature students must meet the age requirement of 25 and provide a birth certificate or any other legitimate documentary proof of their date of birth, which is at least five years old at the time of application.
The applicant must also pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examinations (English Language, Mathematics, and Aptitude Test) conducted by the institute.